Company incorporated and signed first deal.
- Opened Abex Technical Office in Pretoria.
- Anita Smal joined as Regulatory Affairs Director in Sep 2007.
- First applications for registration submitted through our subsidiary, Lasara Traders.
- Signed strategic consulting deal with Clicks Group to establish Unicorn.
- Formed Nucare in partnership with Carecross Health and developed first integrated e-scripting program in RSA.
- Opened office in Shanghai, China.
- Lasara Traders obtains its licence to manufacture and import medicines from the MCC.
- First MA registered (Nebivolol) and licensed out
- Established as professional partner of EXTEDO to provide Software Solutions for eCTD and pharmacovigilance in South Africa.
- Incorporated strategic JV in Australia and New Zealand and won first major tender bid overseas.
Established JV trading partnership into certain South East Asian markets
- One of the first Quetiapine generics launched in South Africa.
- Second to market with Sildenafil.
- First major tender buyout awarded by DoH.
First eCTD MA approved in South Africa by MCC for a generic medicine (Esomeprazole).
Milestone of more than 100 approved SKUs.
- Signed Strategic Distribution Agreement with Clicks (Unicorn) Pharmacies.
- First biosimilar Enoxaparin approved in EU and licensed out.
- Opened office in Cyprus and United Kingdom.
- Established ABEX Consumer Division and signed exclusive rights to commercialize Nasaleze in SA.
- Established strategic JV in UK for pan EU sales footprint and RnD cooperation
- First MA approved in UK (Gabapentin)
- Acquired Eden Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd in Australia
- Launched five non-prescription Consumer Health brands into SA market.
- Signed exclusive partnership with Enzymatica for the commercialization of ColdZyme in Australia and New Zealand.